Throughout the years, one of Mantooth’s number one priorities has been connecting businesses with the community so that they can foster strong, long-lasting relationships. While there are countless ways to get involved with the community, the verdict is in: Community involvement DOES WORK! Here are just a few benefits of integrating your business into the community:
- Put a Face to the Name
Placing ads in the newspaper is certainly great for business awareness, but what really builds a personal connection is when your target audience can see that real live human beings are behind a local business. Having a presence at community events, volunteering as a company, or hosting an event of your own are all great ways for people to relate to your business and trust your brand.
- Communicate Messages One-on-One
Becoming involved in the community allows for the unique opportunity to chat with potential customers one-on-one. These conversations are often the starting point of a valuable future relationship because your team has the chance to communicate their product or service in layman’s terms, answer any questions and adjust their selling strategy based on immediate feedback.
- Show Your Support of the Community
While this one may seem like a no-brainer, many business leaders forget that their company automatically becomes more appealing when they present themselves as a supporter of the community. When your logo is listed on event promotional materials or when you are thanked for your generosity on social media, people flag you as a company who cares and one they want to do business with.
So…how should you get involved?
You don’t have to look too far to find a plethora of ways to get involved in the community. For example, the Lagoon Summer Concert Series and Town of Timnath both present excellent sponsorship programs that provide ample opportunities for engaging with the public.
The Lagoon sponsorship program is unique for several reasons:
- This eight-week long, free summer concert series draws a loyal crowd of 1,000-1,500 listeners every week. That’s eight times the community engagement and brand awareness of a one-time event!
- We offer space, flexibility and encourage fun activities so you can make the most of your booth space. Want to bring a bounce house? Give massages? Hand out free samples or coupons? You do what you need to do to attract people to your booth.
- Don’t just take it from us – many of our sponsors come back year after year because of the noticeable impact it makes on their brand awareness.
From a recent sponsor survey:
- “It’s a great opportunity to interact with families, which can be a more hard-to-reach part of the population given their childcare needs and busy schedules.
- “We benefited greatly from the number of people in attendance, as well as event recognition across the community. Lagoon has regulars that will show up regardless of the band.”
- “The amount of people that stopped by to see what we were about made this a valuable avenue for brand exposure.”
Interested in expanding your business’s community involvement strategy through Lagoon, Timnath or other means? Contact email@example.com so we can get you started!