Junior Account Manager, Personal Media Shopper
Caitlin comes to Colorado all the way from Philadelphia, where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a focus on Marketing from Saint Joseph’s University. Her past endeavors have given her a wealth of marketing experience, equipping her to handle a vast range of client tasks – media buys, digital marketing, design, customer relationship management…you name it! Her resume even includes marketing campaigns for celebrated events, such as Disney on Ice, Larimer County Fair, Gnarly Barley Brew Festival and more.
Outside of the office, you can find Caitlin living the good Colorado life. She’s a regular at local music festivals, working out at Orange Theory, hiking with her black lab Moose, and being out and about around town.
Fun Facts About Caitlin:
- She is a Halloween fanatic! If you need a costume for Prince, Ursula, or Buzz Lightyear, she may be able to help you out.
- Caitlin has a special knack for creating balloon animals.
- She loves watching Netflix documentaries. If you have any suggestions, let her know!
- She once snuck backstage at a music festival and has crowdsurfed!
- On a trip to Ireland last year, she kissed the Blarney Stone!